MONTRÃAL, July 8, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ – As part of BTB’s commitment to sustainable development, BTB Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX: BTB.UN) is pleased to announce its partnership with the firm AlvÃ©ole, for a second consecutive year. The Trust has recently placed 11 beehives on the roofs of 11 of its properties located in MontrÃ©al, QuÃ©bec City and Ottawa. This initiative is part of BTB’s commitment to maintain environmentally friendly properties.
The properties selected to house the beehives for 2019 are the following:
- 1001 Sherbrooke Street East, MontrÃ©al (QuÃ©bec);
- 3131 Saint-Martin Boulevard West, Laval (QuÃ©bec);
- 204 de Montarville Boulevard, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville (QuÃ©bec);
- 145 Saint-Joseph Boulevard “Les Halles Saint-Jean”, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (QuÃ©bec);
- 11590 de Salaberry Boulevard “The MarchÃ© de l’Ouest”, Dollard-des-Ormeaux (QuÃ©bec);
- 2250 Alfred-Nobel Boulevard (Technoparc MontrÃ©al), Saint-Laurent (QuÃ©bec);
- 1411 Crescent Street, MontrÃ©al (QuÃ©bec);
- 2200 Walkley Road, Ottawa (Ontario);
- 815 Lebourgneuf Boulevard “Complexe Lebourgneuf Phase II”, QuÃ©bec City (QuÃ©bec);
- 6655 Pierre-Bertrand Boulevard “Place d’Affaires Lebourgneuf Phase I”, QuÃ©bec City (QuÃ©bec);
- 1200 de la Concorde Street “Carrefour Saint-Romuald”, LÃ©vis (QuÃ©bec).
The honey produced by the bees will be packaged and gifted to BTB’s clients.
For more information regarding this initiative and the rationale for the protection of this endangered species, please go to the AlvÃ©ole website at https://www.alveole.buzz/en/
BTB is a real estate investment trust listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. BTB is an important owner of properties in eastern Canada. BTB owns 67 retail, office and industrial properties for a total leasable area of approximately 5.7 million square feet. BTB’s asset value is approximately $900M. The objectives of BTB are: i) to grow its revenues from its assets to increase distributable income and therefore fund distributions; (ii) to maximize the value of its assets through dynamic management of its properties in order to sustain the long-term value of its units; and (iii) to generate cash distributions that are fiscally beneficial to unitholders.
BTB offers a distribution reinvestment plan to unitholders whereby the participants may elect to have their monthly cash distribution reinvested in additional units of BTB at a price based on the weighted average price for BTB’s Units on the Toronto Stock Exchange for the five trading days immediately preceding the distribution date, discounted by 3%.
For more information pertaining to BTB’s sustainable development initiatives, please visit BTB’s website at www.btbreit.com.
SOURCE BTB Real Estate Investment Trust
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/July2019/08/c5665.html