TORONTO, Oct. 23, 2018 /CNW/ – Firm Capital American Realty Partners Corp. (the “Company“), (TSXV: FCA.U), (TSXV: FCA) is pleased to announce that as a result of the disposition of its single family homes to date and ultimate debt repayment combined with accretive acquisition activity, will be implementing a 5% dividend increase to $0.236 per Share per annum effective January, 2019. This equates to a quarterly dividend of $0.059 per Share.
As a result, the Company is pleased to announce that it has declared and approved the following quarterly dividends:
- $0.05625 per Share for shareholders of record on December 31, 2018 payable on or about January 15, 2019; and
- $0.059 per Share for shareholders of record on March 29, 2019 payable on or about April 15, 2019.
In addition, the Company would like to remind shareholders of the following:
- Net Asset Value (“NAV”): As reported in its Q2/2018 quarterly results, the Company announced that NAV was $8.10 per Share based on an IFRS book value of equity of approximately $49.6 million. Since Q3/2017, the Company has experienced a +3% increase in its NAV due to many of its value-add initiatives being completed. Further, the Company’s stock currently trades at a discount to NAV; and
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan and Share Purchase Plan: The Company would like to remind shareholders of its Dividend Reinvestment Plan (“DRIP“) and Share Purchase Plan (collectively the “Plans“). The Plans enable shareholders to increase their investment in the Company by receiving dividend and/or optional cash payments in the form of common shares of the Company. Under the terms of the DRIP, shareholders may elect to automatically reinvest all or a portion of their quarterly dividends in additional shares without incurring brokerage fees or commissions. A minimum purchase of US$3,000 of each calendar quarter and maximum purchases of up to US$12,000 per year are permitted under the DRIP.
ABOUT FIRM CAPITAL AMERICAN REALTY PARTNERS CORP.
Firm Capital American Realty Partners Corp. is a U.S. focused real estate investment entity that pursues real estate and debt investments through the following platforms:
- Income Producing Real Estate Investments: Acquiring income producing real estate assets in major cities across the United States. Acquisitions are completed solely by the Company or in joint-venture partnership with local industry expert partners who retain property management responsibilities; and
- Mortgage Debt Investments: Real estate debt and equity lending platform in major cities across the United States, focused on providing all forms of bridge mortgage loans and joint venture capital.
CAUTIONARY NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Certain information in this news release constitutes forward-looking statements under applicable securities law. Any statements that are contained in this news release that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are often identified by terms such as “may”, “should”, “anticipate”, “expect”, “intend” and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements in this news release include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to the Company’s intention to complete the sale of its single-family homes (and the ability to do so for consideration that accords with the estimated value of the portfolio, as set out above) and ultimate debt repayments, the use of proceeds from the new loan described above, the use of proceeds from (and timing of) the disposition of the Company’s portfolio of single family homes located in Atlanta, potential capital financing and growth opportunities, as well as the Company’s intention to acquire income producing U.S. real estate assets and complete joint venture partnerships and mortgage debt and equity lending investments. Forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks, including, without limitation, risks associated with general economic conditions; adverse factors affecting the U.S. real estate market generally or those specific markets in which the Company holds properties; volatility of real estate prices; inability to complete the Company’s single family property disposition program, debt repayments or debt restructuring in a timely manner; inability to access sufficient capital from internal and external sources, and/or inability to access sufficient capital on favourable terms; industry and government regulation; changes in legislation, income tax and regulatory matters; the ability of the Company to implement its business strategies; competition; currency and interest rate fluctuations and other risks, including those described in the Company’s public disclosure documents on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Readers are cautioned that the foregoing list is not exhaustive. Readers are further cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as there can be no assurance that the plans, intentions or expectations upon which they are placed will occur. Such information, although considered reasonable by management at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect and actual results may differ materially from those anticipated. Forward-looking statements contained in this news release are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement.
Neither the Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Additional information about the Company is available at www.firmcapital.com or www.sedar.com.
SOURCE Firm Capital American Realty Partners Corp.
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/October2018/23/c3745.html